Surprise animal lovers with this one-of-a-kind, and fun craft activity
The second largest bird in the world is an Australian native that can be spotted by its majestic and confident posture. Emus can be found in the New South Wales Snowy Mountains and are also a symbol of progress and appear on the Australian Coat of Arms, as they are unable to walk backwards!
The Emu EUGY was made in association with the Royal Australian Mint and appears on the Australian 50 cent coin.
EUGY use 100% premium cardboard. cardboard, printed with non-toxic ink, and provided with non-toxic glue. There is no plastic wrapping in EUGY packs!
Good for nature AND for you! EUGY encourage creativity as well as being environmentally friendly. So go on...bring home your wild!
Enjoy watching your animals come to life as you build them together. Witness children develop their problem-solving and concentration skills throughout this 20-minute craft activity.
- The model is made with 100% premium cardboard.
- The cardboard is printed with ink that is vegan, and non-toxic.
- Interesting and educational fun facts about each animal are also included!
- EUGYs adhesive glue is also completely non-toxic and water-soluble.
- Simple instructions are printed on the pack.
- Anyone can bring their EUGY to life in 20 minutes!
- This kit measures x cm assembled.
Suitable for ages 8 & up
Box dimensions: 8 x 19 x 2.5 cm