DIY GONDOLA ADVENT CALENDAR
- 24 gondolas to fill yourself.
- Each cabin is individually designed
- Size of a gondola: H 11 x W 6 cm
- Includes cord for hanging
- The advent calendar is a folding system and does not require glue. (Folding instructions included)
- It's made of solid paper, so you can fill it up again for years to come.
The calendar is assembled together with the disabled facility Wertachtal workshops in Kaufbeuren. All the roadtyping stationery items are made in Allgäu and printed on certified uncoated paper in Bavaria.
Roadtyping comes from the heart of a family:, Franzi and Marius, their sons Leo and Casper, and Labrador Lotta. A family that spends every free minute in the Sprinter camper van and therefore every Roadtyping product is a very special part of their trips, because this is where their ideas for maps and new products come from, in the middle of the action and in the most beautiful places in the world.
Roadtyping was founded by Marius and Franzi in 2016 and today their Roadtyping products can be bought in around 400 local shops worldwide. I Dream of Snow is proud to be their first Australian stockist.
On their journey to now, their business has grown to include a team of the best external minds. Their warehouse and shipping is run by people with disabilities from the Wertachtal workshops in Kaufbeuren-Ostallgäu Germany and supported by Roadtyping.
Gondola Advent Calendar Box Dimensions: 25 x35 x 2 cm