Colorful skis of all kinds are ready for rental at this winter resort. Pick a pair and hit the slopes!
These New York Puzzle Company jigsaws are classics, using iconic images from The New Yorker Magazine front covers. For those of us living in the wrong hemisphere, these images are often as close as we get to a European or North American white Christmas. Enjoy!
New York Puzzle Company was founded in 2007 by two college friends Adam and Sarah. Made from recycled cardboard and printed with environmentally friendly soy inks. Their durable, double thick chipboard and fully interlocking pieces assure that you are getting the best quality puzzle on the market.
- New Yorker Cover by Arthur Getz, originally published on January 21st, 1980
- 750 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
- Finished Puzzle Size: 46 x 61 cm
- Box Size: 4.78 x 20.32 x 25.4 cm
- Linen Style Finish to reduce glare
- Recommended Age: 10+ Years