Snow Day. The covers of The New Yorker have entertained and enlightened the magazine's readers for nearly a century. With unmatched visual sophistication and wit, they let no subject escape their scrutiny.
These New York Puzzle Company jigsaws are classics, using iconic images from The New Yorker Magazine front covers. For those of us living in the wrong hemisphere, these images are often as close as we get to a European or North American white Christmas.
New York Puzzle Company was founded in 2007 by two college friends Adam and Sarah. Made from recycled cardboard and printed with environmentally friendly soy inks. Their durable, double thick chipboard and fully interlocking pieces assure that you are getting the best quality puzzle on the market.
- New Yorker Cover by Artist Anne Burgess, originally published on December 10th, 1984
- 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
- Finished Puzzle Size: 46 x 61 cm
- Box Size: 4.78 x 20.32 x 25.4 cm
- Linen Style Finish to reduce glare
- Recommended Age: 10+ Years